NPCA asked all the primary election candidates for Montgomery County Council seats to provide their views on the following issues:
1. Cell towers in residential neighborhoods to support 5G.
2. A new bridge across the Potomac River north of the American Legion Bridge plus a roadway
through Montgomery County to link the new bridge with Route 370 and the ICC.
3. Toll lanes on I-270
4. A bus rapid transit line (The Corridor Cities Transitway or CCT) along a 15 mile route from the
Shady Grove Metro Station to Clarksburg or any part therein.
5. How would you propose to alleviate traffic congestion in North Potomac, Rockville &
6. School overcrowding and the forecast for 2020.
Their answers have been tabulated and appear in the following posts.
County Executive: NPCA 2018 Primaries County Executive
County Council At Large: NPCA 2018 Primaries County Council At Large
District 1: NPCA 2018 Primaries District 1
District 2: NPCA 2018 Primaries District 2
District 3: NPCA 2018 Primaries District 3